ENO_Operational Risk Controller #168753
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Junior Operational Risk Controller in Group Finance. Your responsibilities include monthly maintenance of the ownership information in the GLAO database and ensure the accurate allocations are applied to the balances. Ensure that all controls have been completed prior to the monthly sign off and identify areas of weakness, reporting where appropriate. Ensure that the monthly sign off process is completed to schedule and that all users understand their responsibilities. Review and assessment of monthly GLAO breaks. Completion of the monthly reporting packs, co-ordinate the return of changes from the business and ensure that these are accurately reflected in the monthly reporting. Participate in global and/or regional initiatives around GLAO e.g. system and process enhancements via system testing and recommendations to the IT team. Ensuring that accurate Reconciliation Standards are applied to General Ledger accounts. Ensure adherence to GLAO policy. Support the reporting of GLAO MIS through QLIK database.
Your future colleagues
You join the Group Finance Operational Risk Control team. We are dedicated, hardworking and work independently as well as collaboratively to embed a strong Risk Culture across the firm. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department vales Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Graduate/Post graduate with 2-3 years of relevant experience in Finance industry
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and knowledge of Advanced Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge & experience of SOX requirements / Accounting
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a complex environment and can learn and apply learning quickly
- Outstanding team-player, problem solving skills, time management – organizing and prioritizing work and possess the ability to work under pressure towards deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.