Transaction Manager with German
W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the operational network through the sourcing of new properties throughout the local country.
- Management of negotiations with landlords, agents and lawyers
- In-depth knowledge of planning law, development projects and site assembly
- Reports and delivers results to the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for implementation of a full due diligence process.
- Assists in the development and implementation of a property asset management plan for the UK portfolio.
- Stakeholder management including day to day reporting to the internal client and senior management
- Assisting with business cases and business approvals for property transactions
- Fluent German both written and spoken
- Advisory and Transactional background
- Process driven individual with understanding for consistency of work and corporate accountability
- Experience dealing with large project/portfolio work, large volumes of work and completing deals
- Ability to see a leasehold/freehold acquisition from instruction to completion unassisted and efficiently
- Deal focused provides value add to clients by really understanding client needs and identifying solutions which provide additional revenue
- Experience in decision making and providing recommendations
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Ability to understand financial comparisons
- demonstrates understanding of general commercial leasing concepts
- close attention to detail and strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task in order to meet client deadlines
- good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- candidates with 2-5 years of work experience in real estate will be considered
- good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- ability to chase for the information, build the relationships with brokers to provide data to reports
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or Economics is preferred but not required
- proven capability in delivering Real Estate practices (preferred)
- candidates with recognized real estate qualification will have distinct advantage.
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance - Benefit system)
- Workplace located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.