Central Posting Team, ENO #158627
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an ENO in Legal Entity Accounting and Review. Your responsibilities would include -
- Review the Posting rules changes based on the Product and accounting Principles
- Ensure timely walkthroughs to understand the structure of Posting Rules.
- Timely and accurate completion the Posting rules review.
- Resolution of the queries with the Finance change team for the changes under our purview Accurate & Timely preparation of the presentations to be made in the GRF (Global Rules Forum meetings).
- Maintain Proper documentations and Trackers for the changes presented to the GRF and status thereof.
- Accurate and timely preparation and circulation of the Minutes of the GRF
- Timely escalation of issues to relevant partners.
- Ensure smooth internal audit's with minimal issues identified and raised for Pune teams
- Ensure updating of all relevant trackers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all other deliverables are met within the agreed timelines
Your future colleagues
You join our Central posting team in Legal Entity Accounting and Review department in Pune/ India. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the globe. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree, chartered accountant (CA) or an equivalent educational background
- Minimum 1 year of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Outstanding working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Detail Accounting Ledger (DAL) posting engine would be advantageous
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.