Junior Real Estate Finance Structurer #168236
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An exciting role within the IWM, International Finance Group (IFG), Real Estate Finance team and the opportunity to support the senior structurers on pitching, structuring and execution of international real estate finance transactions.
- You will work as part of an experienced team of loan structurers and have the opportunity to work on pan-European real estate transactions in the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and Monaco.
- Financial analysis of a wide range of real estate asset classes (e.g. residential, offices and hotels) including modelling of cash flows and research to support key underwriting assumptions.
- Assistance in deal execution including managing internal work-streams and liaising with external professionals (lawyers and valuers).
- Preparation of documents for internal and external purposes, including assembly of credit memos and presentations to senior stakeholders.
- You support internal administrative tasks and projects.
- Previous experience in corporate finance and/or credit-related fields with a genuine interest in (international) real estate.
- Energetic, self-motivated and a team-oriented individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Professional and positive attitude and diligent approach.
- You enjoy working hard and strive for improvement, as well as take pride in delivering high-quality products and results.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting work streams and are capable of completing work with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- A good sense of humor.
- Fluency in English. Additional language skills such as German, French, Spanish and/or Italian are highly beneficial.
Miss F. Zimmermann is looking forward to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.