Responsible for verifying diversified transactions, audit portfolio reports and researches discrepancies on a daily/periodic basis for client accounts. Verify accuracy of market information by reviewing daily/periodic exception reports. Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes. Good knowledge of usage of statement delivery tool for report delivery to client. Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or process deliverables and should be able to manage/assist team members.
- Reviews daily/Periodic exception reports to resolve issues by applying knowledge of accounting and performance procedures and principles.
- Provides performance data for individual Client portfolio through the processing and reconciliation of accounting on the appropriate system.
- Provide Accounting report to the clients once the accounting is clean.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries, resolving discrepancies related to accounts and providing guidance to the team in resolving exceptions.
- Focus on resolution of complex issues, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Researches accounting issues and stays abreast of industry and process trends and disseminates information to team.
- Works with partner groups and assists in the development of new procedures or enhancements to current processes to improve team productivity.
- Stays abreast of industry and process trends/changes.
Knowledge of accounting and securities processing procedures, usually acquired through accounting coursework or prior related experience, is required to review and audit reports. Knowledge of areas like Pricing, Limited Partnership, AFS, Corporate action, Income collections, IMLG etc will be an added advantage. Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries/data. Organizational skills are required to provide client reports within scheduled timeframes. Strong written and oral communication skills are required to disseminate information to team.
1 year experience working for captive companies or banks. Hands on experience working with instruments of capital markets, accounting or client servicing is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.