Treasury Analyst - Cash Management
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Group Treasury Operations (FT/O) is responsible for the day to day management of the Group’s foreign exchange & liquidity requirements and maintenance of the Group’s Global Cash Management Infrastructure. The purpose of the Treasury Senior Analyst role is to support FT/O in the efficient delivery of these responsibilities by delivering key aspects of associated processes and activities and ensuring these are efficiently operationalised, executed and monitored in accordance with Group Treasury Standards.
Bank guarantees management
- Issue Bank Guarantees and Surety Bonds by central facility banks;
- Assist in Bank Guarantee cancellation process;
- Manage Claim requests;
- Reconcile Bank Guarantee invoices and submit for processing;
- Assist stakeholders in all Bank Guarantee related queries in a timely manner;
- Prepare monthly KPIs and quarterly reporting;
- Provide technical and process knowledge support to Bank Guarantee requestors;
- Monitor open corporate guarantee requests and work with FTO to have them issued.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge about cash management structures e.g. primary bank model, cash sweeping;
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including directly with 3rd party banks to execute operational requirements;
- Ability to assess credit rating of the entity;
- Ability to understand corporate legal structures/hierarchies;
- First degree in Finance or Accounting preferred;
- Basic knowledge of accounting, financing and legal concepts;
- A good level of general business and Finance awareness (motivated to learn about Shell and Treasury);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a changing environment and able to assume ownership for delivery even where process may be potentially ambiguous;
- Good team-working, stakeholder management skills and a ‘one-team’ mentality;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills with ability to deliver under tight deadlines;
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.