Analyst - Credit Assessment with Hungarian
As an Analyst - Credit Assessment you will be responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provide assessment of customers credit risk and the recommends terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. You will also deliver credit evaluation and be responsible for providing authorised approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
Among your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing new credit request
- Collecting and analyzing available customer information
- Assigning Credit Risk Category
- Settling Credit limit
- Managing Securities
- Responding to Credit Policy Re-evaluation triggers
- Communicating with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Acting as an effective team player
- Maintaining and implementing agreed self development plan
- Ensuring that all relevant Shell and SSSC standards and guidelines are met; compliance to control framework rules and guidelines
- Completing any special projects/tasks assigned.
- You’ll ideally have experience in accounting environment, with experience is several accounting processes
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualifications
- You will need good working knowledge of Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Hungarian min. C1 and very good English (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of accounting controls
- Desired knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast and accurate data input skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.