This Cambridge based Manufacturing and Production business are looking for an accomplished Credit Controller to join their close knit team and support in the continued reduction of aged debt across the business. Due to the continued growth of the business in the last year this role will play a central role in ensuring their continued growth and development.
The Credit Controller will be joining a local name in the Cambridge market, and one which is making great strides in the Manufacturing and Production sector. The role will sit within a hard working team who provide an strong working environment which will highly rewarding to the successful applicant.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Negotiating payment terms with customers.
- Settling credit limits with customers.
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Producing debtor reports daily
- Working to a high level of customer service all the time
- Monthly production of Aged Debtor Report
- Handling customer queries, liaising with the sales ledger team.
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will be:
- Able to show a proven record of reducing aged debt and chasing outstanding payments
- Confident user of Excel, happy handling large amounts of data
- Previous experience in the Manufacturing and Production sector would be advantageous
- Confident in building excellent relationships internally and with external suppliers
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will be joining a growing business in the Cambridge market with the opportunity to immediately assist with their continued growth. The role will also provide a competitive salary and benefits package.