Reporting to the Head of Financial Control, based in Stroud, you'll have responsibility for financial controlling, financial reporting, cashflow management and Fixed Asset Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to further their career and complete their ACCA/CIMA studies
Our client is a market leading business and due to business growth, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Site lead of cash flow management including all cash and banking activities as well as producing accurate inputs in supporting Cash flow forecast at group level
- Timely completion of monthend closing activities
- In compliance to company policy, responsible for Fixed Assets management and financial control on monthly depreciations
- Maintain effective business controls to ensure costs are controlled and profit is maximised.
- Management of the key financial management controls that govern the site's activities
- Lead budget and forecasting processes at site in supporting both UK and Group requirement
- Prepare monthly management pack of financial and operational results.
- Timely and accurate preparation of regular and ad hoc reporting within business deadlines
- Timely and accurate submission of statutory reporting, e.g. Tax, VAT, Intrastat, National Statistics, etc.
- Business Partner to local leadership team to provide an accurate picture of business performance and work closely with the Group Finance function.
- Support the local management in fulfilling all approval requirement in compliance with company policies and audit requirement
- Site lead for nonstock contracts and advise on contract renewal eg insurances, credit risk, etc.
- Owner of the inventory management process and finance lead on stock count exercise.
The suitable candidate for the Management Accountant role will have a proven track record in an Accountancy and Reporting function and will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive business growth by providing professional, reliable, accurate reporting on business performance.
You will ideally be studying towards CIMA or ACCA (full study support will be provided)
A salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience, plus full study support