Payroll Manager - UK and EU
International technology and trading firm with offices in the City of London has created a new role to hire an International Payroll Manager responsible for overseeing the outsourcing of the UK and European payrolls.
A leading international technology and trading firm in the City of London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your will have primary responsibilities for overseeing the outsourcing of the UK and European payrolls.
Duties will include:
- Ownership of UK and European outsourced payrolls and managing the outsourced agencies
- Reconciliation and analysis of payroll data
- Troubleshoot and problem solve complex payroll requirements
- Engage with internal stakeholders re relevant legislation
- Work with Tax and HR on implementing secondment and relocation agreements.
- Respond to and effectively deal with employee queries
- Review and approve payroll ledger entries
- On-boarding of new payroll providers as expand into new European jurisdictions
- Manage the pension process, including auto enrolment
The ideal candidate must have:
- Senior level experience at administering payroll including in a multinational company (or equivalent gained in a payroll bureau or professional services firm)
- Relevant payroll qualification - CIPP min level 3
- Worked with international secondments and other cross-border payroll issues
- Strong EXCEL (intermediate to advanced) and able to work with large volumes of payroll data on Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Senior stakeholder management
- Understanding of payroll accounting and month end requirements
Competitive salary range and annual discretionary bonus
Excellent and comprehensive benefits package
Career in a fast growing firm with plenty of opportunity to make an impact to the company's development
Great working environment and a rewarding culture
Offices in the heart of the City (home working for now)