Internal Audit Consultant
3 days left
- Contract type
- Perform audit fieldwork and provide assurance in a thorough manner on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system in all audit able activities.
- Prepare working papers, documenting audit procedures and techniques conducted, and results of audit checks.
- Analyze findings, determine possible causes and implications and develop recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements on gaps identified.
- Present and explain findings, provide advice on internal controls, promote implementation of recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements.
- Assume full on-the-job responsibility for satisfactory completion of assigned tasks including supervising and providing guidance to junior staff.
- Complete assigned projects in organized and efficient manner on time and within budget.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigation on areas of concern as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Economic
- Fresh graduate is also welcome to submit their application
- Internal audit experience of at least 2 years and above
- Must be discipline, independent and committed to work in tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for detail
- Possess good analytical mind with good report writing and presentation skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all level of staff and client
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and has own transport
- Must be a team player and able to work independently and deliver under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications
Apply for Internal Audit Consultant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly