Transaction Control Expert
The Transaction Control Expert is responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Control team. The overall objective of this role is to support big initiatives, work on automation and operating model re-design.
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Transaction Control
- Lead client implementations and support system / client changes
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk and process enhancements
- Utilize data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
- Design and analyze complex reports to support/control activities and make recommendations based on identified trends and facts
- Minimize bank risk, and provide solutions to reduce errors, and ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Manage, escalate and resolve all requests / inquiries / issues / errors and identify policy gaps and formulate policies to streamline processes
- Provide informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- 3-6 years of experience in a related role
- Relevant Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- ACCA certificate would be an additional asset
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.