AP - Disbursements
Job Description Disbursements - Qualification: BCom / MCom / MBA
Mandatory skill set:
- ERP – SAP
- &>=2 years of experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines/Flexible in shifts.
- Payment of invoices in line with BRRP policies.
- Handling payment runs as per the timelines.
- Monitoring exceptions and taking appropriate action based on error codes.
- Issuing manual payments in bank portals.
- Monitoring payments issued through SAP are being interfaced to bank & taking immediate action based on rejections.
- High attention to the data ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Ensure business compliance through issue identification and appropriate escalation.
- Supplier query resolution
- Document retention is maintained in line with retention policy/ guidelines
- Provide front line support for inbound queries via email and telephone related to invoice processing, approval and payment
- Meeting SLAs/KPIs, updating systems and providing input into continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain SOP’s in line with SOP quality requirement and keep SOP’s up to date.
- Interact with Bankers, treasury and other stake holders on payment related queries and ensure queries are addressed as per TAT.
- Updating trackers, supporting Audits for the required documentation.
- Forecast reports, posting cash/bank entries based on forecast reports.
- Should be an active player in team and who keeps self-motivated and prioritizes the work based on criticality.