Compliance Officer Enhanced Due Diligence Approvals & Global Coordination #168389
Your field of responsibility
In this role you will perform quality assurance of EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) reviews, including Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Flow of Funds (FoF) and perform 2nd level review of the assessments prepared by Central Control Units covering Middle East and Northern Africa & approvals of high and very high client relationships with the focus to MENA. As an experienced Compliance Officer you ensure adherence of KYC and FoF reviews with applicable regulatory requirements and Credit Suisse Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) standards. In addition you will be part of the team managing weekly on-boarding FCC and Compliance Operations Meeting (FCOM) which includes coordination, preparation and presentation of the EDD cases falling within FCOM escalation criteria at the weekly FCOMs.
Through close collaboration with various partners, including management of Compliance functions across divisions you get the chance to create a strong network within the bank.
This is a great opportunity to improve your Compliance skills and build the foundation for your next career step.
Your future colleagues
Our Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Approvals and Global Coordination Team is part of the FCC Compliance Operations unit under the Chief Compliance Officer Department located in Zurich. You join a forward-thinking, dynamic and international team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You have gained at least 3-5 years of professional experience which you have gathered in either Compliance, International Legal Consultancy, Business Risk Management, International Organizations or as a Trust Administrative Officer. Are you a flexible, motivated, results oriented and dynamic Compliance professional who is eager to learn new things?
- A university degree in Arabic Studies, Law, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations or similar
- Professional certification in Compliance and /or AML/CTF would be an advantage
- Solid market and geo-political knowledge (in particular with regards to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering Terrorism Financing (CTF) issues)
- Full working proficiency in English and Arabic; any additional language is considered as a plus
- Sound knowledge of and /or experience in working with FATF recommendations (AML and CTF) and CDB – rules
- Independent, reliable and detailed way of working with a passion for Compliance topics and strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a sustainable professional network
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.