Assistance Financial Controller - Process & Pipeline Services
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Finance team
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
Responsible for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
As Assistance Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting Financial controller in preparation and analysis of accurate financial statements and disclosures based on actual results.
- Assisting preparation of statutory financial statements. Handing foreign currency bank reconciliations. Using TRAX to obtain banking and AP information.
- Loading HFM and editing check responsibility, preparing Blackline Account rec, maintaining Oracle COA and Oracle finance functionality.
- Managing High Radius â€“ AR debtors reconciliations, resolve receipting issues with HR team.
- Performing CBS/CMA edit checks in HFM, beginning balance, 1/1 accounts, historic balance. Rollover of P&L into R/E, adn CY into PY accounts.
- Supporting external audit, tax and treasury reporting and compliance requirements for all legal entities and branches.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS reporting with a multi-national currency business
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Have ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and unquestionable Integrity.
- Be creative thinker with a passion for making processes simpler and better.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days in a week.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.