Data Risk Audit Manager # 170948
Your field of responsibility
This role will collaborate with CDOs and business partners to ensure appropriate data management policies, standards and control frameworks are developed and embedded across the bank.
- Manage audit teams to construct and deliver comprehensive audit plans and test procedures to assess risk and provide assurance on overall data management framework encompassing governance, data quality, data architecture, data security and data usage related subjects.
- Define and develop performance indicators and quality metrics to help IA continuously monitor data risk and compliance with data related policies and standards.
- Work with Head of Audit for Data Risk, Privacy & Risk Reporting to embed the IA department’s data risk audit framework, with a focus on imparting auditors with the skills and competencies required to audit data.
- Provide clear and compelling insights and opinions to Senior Management and Regulatory bodies in both written and verbal forms.
Your Future Colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a “compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy”. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Our global Internal Audit function reflects the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit; we are investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. You will benefit from a highly coordinated and consultative environment, working with a wide range of IA colleagues and SMEs as well as partners from the rest of the bank. This includes Chief Data Officers (CDOs), Data Protection Officers (DPOs) and divisional and functional Senior Management. Influence and support to significant strategic change within CS, in response to a growing focus and scrutiny on data by both regulators and Senior Management. Become a trusted advisor and SME for the organization, serving as a liaison between IA and business to mitigate data risks and ensure the bank has the necessary confidence in its data to achieve its strategy. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
An opportunity to work with the Data Audit team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your SME background, people engagement and problem-solving skills to address the management of one of the Bank’s most vital assets.
- Proven experience working in a major financial organization, with risk and compliance or Internal Audit experience.
- Proven experience in relevant data fields such as data governance, data quality management, data architecture and data protection.
- Detailed knowledge of key regulations relating to data management, in particular the Basel Committee of Banking Supervision 239 requirements, and exposure to processes and controls as it relates to these requirements.
- Experience coordinating with regulatory bodies i.e. FINMA, FRB, MAS, PRA is a plus!
- The ability to operate independently, proactively identifying action plans, next steps and executing them.
- Experience in writing strategic documents or opinion papers and creating/delivering presentations to internal and external partners.
- Detailed understanding of risk and controls. Ability to combine a mix of opinions, facts and data points to create a balanced view of risk whilst being commercial.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a team oriented approach. Be able to interact with all levels of the business and multifunctional teams.
- Hardworking, result oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.