Conducting Officer - Risk for our Depositary Company
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Depositary Services for Luxembourg and the Management Committee, you will be the Conducting Officer for Alter Domus Depositary Company.
Specifically, you will:
- Enhance the risk management framework of Alter Domus Depositary Services;
- Enhance a risk control framework and put the controls in application;
- Create and monitor internal KPIs
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as either a Risk Officer or a similar risk-related role, preferably within an AIFM or a depositary company.
- Previous approval as a Conducting Officer would be an advantage or a very good knowledge of the regulatory environment of the depository business.
- You may have several years’ experience in a prior role in a control environment of a depository bank, company or in an audit firm (regulatory consulting or audit)
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment, including AIFMD regulations and CSSF circulars, AML directives and FATCA/CRS. Knowledge of how they apply to an alternative asset management business would be desirable.
- Fluency in English, French would be considered an asset and any additional European languages will be an advantage
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will be comfortable operating at all levels with confidence and pragmatism with a solutions-focused approach;
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills – influencing and building trust quickly with a constructive mindset;
- You will display tenacity and resilience in achieving results, collaborating effectively to deliver on your objectives;
- You will demonstrate a strong commitment to high integrity and ethics.