Cash Application Specialist/Sr. Specialist
- Reporting to: Team Lead/ Operation Lead
- Job Scope includes: Cash Application, Accounts Receivable & Dispute Management
- In this role, Cash Application Specialist would be responsible to apply the Cash and clear receivable daily with high quality while maintaining SLAs.
- Solving queries related to cash applications, Customer Disputes and coordination with Counterpart is required.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity related to Accounts Receivable including Bank and Control Accounts Reconciliation.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge Preferably in SAP or any other ERP: Specifically - Cash application functionality, Investigating Suspense/unallocated cash etc.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in Cash Application/ Accounts Receivable in High Volume environment.
- Must have Strong Accounting background and attention to details.
- Flexible to work in different shifts – in 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desired to have Skills:
- SAP experience is preferred
- Advance Excel knowledge would an added advantage
- Experience in complex transitions in AR domain