Oversight & Control Officer #167578
- As Oversight & Control officer you will be responsible to support the oversight model implemented by Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. on delegates and service providers by performing initial and ongoing due diligence, conduct ongoing oversight on delegates and service providers, including completion of periodic controls and issue and incident oversight.
- You will also be required to perform on a regular basis service review meetings with internal and external service providers and analyses the key performance indicators acquired from the service providers, in addition to conducting onsite visits over delegates.
- You will contribute to internal Oversight and New business relationships review and decision making committees by preparing frequent reporting which you will present to the respective committees.
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? This would be a strong asset for us.
- As a key member of the team you will ensure that necessary controls are in place to meet obligation under relevant laws, policies and procedures and actively participate to projects to improve processes and implement regulatory legal changes.
- On a regular basis you will Partner with stakeholders throughout the organization i.e. operations, legal, compliance and internal audit.
- You will be part of the dynamic Oversight Team of Credit Suisse Fund Management which is the Luxembourg based management company for CS group funds with 80bn CHF AuM in 120 subfunds (UCITS and AIFs) across many asset classes, distributed in 31 countries globally.
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Your experience in working in an international multi-cultural environment enable you to contribute to the teams success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A University degree or equivalent education;
- At least 5 years of experience in a multi operational task / similar position within the asset management industry;
- Strong understanding of the end to end processes within the investment fund business (Central Administration - Transfer agent - AML/KYC - Investment Management - Depositary Bank Services);
- Strong understanding of the Delegate and Oversight role including but not limited to regulatory, legal and business aspects and have a working experience in Central Administration or a similar function;
- Good knowledge on Domestic and European laws and regulations i.e. UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID II, AML/KYC, FACTA, CRS etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills are necessary to collaborate with our partners
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to systematically assess & challenge existing processes;
- Fluent written and spoken in English. French and German is an asset;
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.