Alpha Client Implementation Specialist - Performance Measurement and Attribution - AVP
The Alpha Project Team defines and delivers Front-to-Back product strategy & solutions by working with both our Business Stakeholders and IT Partners to maximize delivery capabilities to increase operational efficiencies. The team strives to deliver global, integrated product capabilities that increase the organization’s capabilities for our F2B clients.
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven professional with experience in supporting client engagements for Performance Measurement and Attribution Analytics onboarding. This role will be interfacing internally across multiple workstreams as well as with clients when discussing performance requirements. The candidate should be self-motivated, goal oriented, a fast learner and quick thinking team player who excels at multi-tasking.
What you will be responsible for
- Maintain project management reporting and tracking of various performance measurement deliverables.
- Have various existing knowledge of legacy performance engines and platforms.
- Understand client performance requirements to assist in translating into Charles River Development business requirements.
- Assist with tracking and testing various Use Case Scenarios.
- Provide continued support through hyper-care periods.
- Help define and document procedures.
What we value
- Knowledge / Experience with legacy performance engines and platforms: GPA, ESP, Anova, EDW, Statpro.
- Performance Measurement and Analytics calculation and methodologies and legacy process.
- Experience with Front-Office trading platforms: CRD, Bloomberg, Simcorp.
- Effective organizational, decision making and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple project concurrently and prioritize work accordingly.
- Strong user of the MS Suite, of products including VISIO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, MIS, Information Technology, or related field of study or equivalent.
- Domain knowledge / experience with legacy performance engines and platforms: GPA, ESP, Anova, EDW, Statpro, Front Office modeling and compliance engine support.
- Proven related financial services experience. Good understanding of State Street businesses.
- Proven experience with business requirements analysis to meet critical business needs, must display an ability to drive tasks through to completion.
- Demonstrated record of leading others to achieve goals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to interact and influence peers, managers and senior leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Project leadership and project management skills considered a plus.
- Very strong relationship management with demonstrated ability to work across business lines.
- Results oriented ownership mentality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.