Specialist AP Reconciliation Specialist
- Reporting to: Operations Leader
- Job Scope includes: Reconciliation of Account Payable General Ledgers
- Identifying & understanding the open/reconciling items.
- Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable, Inventory team, Accounting & reporting team, Local Finance, Customer service group, Vendors, Controllership, Tax team, and Other departments.
- Ensures accurate accounting records for receipts, disbursements and other accounting transactions.
- Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks,
- Applying Accepted Procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- BCom / MCom / MBA
- 2 years and more experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and excellently detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Power point
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines
Desired to have:
- Additional knowledge on Lean, Six-Sigma etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.