A fantastic permanent and full time Accounts Assistant role based in Macclesfield. Will include 1/2 days office based and the rest working from home.
Working for a successful and well established organisation and based in a friendly and supportive team.
The role will predominantly start in Purchase Ledger but ultimately looking for somebody to progress and assist with month end.
- Monitoring and dealing with emails in the finance inbox
- Check & post supplier invoices and credit notes to Sage Line 50
- Check & update direct debit invoices to monthly summary, ready for approval
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Prepare and process supplier bacs payment runs
- Collate, check & process employee expenses
- Payment run
- Collate, check & process branch petty cash reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Daily Bank Reconciliation
- Reconcile 2 company Credit Cards and ensure all receipts are received
- Check and post the weekly nominal link
- Check & upload weekly pension data to the Pension Provider
- Assisting in other general finance tasks to ensure efficient day to day running of the purchase ledger
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Desirable
- Be experience in purchase ledger - Essential
- Have experience using Sage - Desirable
- Be comfortable using MS Excel - essential
- Have excellent communication and organisation experience - Essential
- Be driven to progress - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £21,000 + Progression + Pension + Parking + Flexible home working