Wealth Management - Senior Tax Administrator
The Senior Tax Administrator – Personal Tax Services is responsible for preparing and/or reviewing the most complex individual tax returns for Wealth Management clients of Northern Trust. This person will ensure that individual clients are in compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Prepares and reviews individual income and gift tax returns.
- Interacts with clients and their internal/external advisors including personal trust administrators, attorneys, and accountants.
- Represents clients with federal and state tax authorities.
- Interprets new laws and regulations on taxation.
- Provides solutions to the most complex, highly sensitive individual income tax problems.
- Provides guidance to tax staff and conducts training sessions as needed.
- Works on various software systems within a group.
- 3-5 years of related tax experience is required.
- A minimum of (3) years of experience in public accounting is required.
- Knowledge of individual income tax preparation process is required.
- Experience in tax preparation for High Net Worth individuals is preferred.
- Candidate is required to be a licensed CPA.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2019.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.