Associate - FRM (Credit Risk)
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) practice is a specialized service line of KPMG’s Risk Consulting practice, focusing on financial risk management services for financial and non-financial institutions in Malaysia and the ASEAN region. FRM’s core services are Basel related services, corporate treasury, valuation of financial instruments and risk modeling.
Our professionals are trained in globally developed methodologies and strong performers are given opportunities to work throughout the ASEAN region. The responsibilities attributable to this role include:
- Assisting in the preparation of client proposals
- Analysis, development and validation
- Working in a team on client engagements
- A Bachelor's or Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Business Management or Actuarial Sciences disciplines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
- Good Microsoft office tools skills
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Willing to travel and work long hours if required
- Strong team player
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.