Senior Financial Analyst (22463)
2 days left
- Full time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career in a fast growing, pre–IPO SAAS company. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to be administrator of Adaptive Insights application and support their General & Administration function. This opportunity is a new key role to help grow the FP&A organization to support the company's growth.
- Managing the Adaptive application including hierarchies, data loads, and modeling logic
- Reconciling data with Accounting department to ensure accuracy of the system
- Being the Business partner to the Corporate Operations function
- Driving the planning process for the Corporate Operations function
- Forecasting on a monthly and/or ad hoc basis including headcount
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A with administration experience of a FP&A tool (preferably Adaptive Insights)
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
- Preference that the candidate to be located near San Jose, CA but not a requirement
- Accounting knowledge of financial statements
- Strong excel skills are required.
- Experience with NetSuite, Google Workplace, and Namely are a plus