CX Business Analyst | Automotive
- Experience level
Our client is a financial services business who are looking to build an all-encompassing online experience for their customers where they can purchase and finance vehicles completely online. The customer journey has a number of stages and requirements to complete the transaction, therefore our client requires a Business Analyst with customer experience expertise to drive the solution.
Reporting directly into the Senior Project Manager, the role will be accountable for a suite of requirements and features across the online experience. Specifically, the Business Analyst will;
- Engage senior stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors.
- Lead discovery workshops to elicit business requirements and document in the form of user cases, user stories and functional specifications.
- Present milestones and proof of concepts to senior stakeholders.
- Perform Quality Assurance according to technical specifications.
- Anticipate, identify, and define a problems root cause to then develop practical and timely solutions.
You will be in a Business Analyst role and you will have experience and understand the mechanics or eCommerce or similar. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus hold an affinity to product building and striving towards the ultimate customer experience. Your experience and skills should include the following;
- Experience in either eCommerce solutions or customer experience projects.
- Experience delivering software products using Atlassian tools such as JIRA.
- Experience eliciting requirements in the form of user stories and functional specifications.
- Experience working in hybrid Agile models.
- Experience running workshops to gather requirements, build solutions and present features.
- Experience in managing external vendors and offshore teams.
- Be able to administer quality assurance against technical requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills to both technical and non-technical resources.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011769288 -JR
Apply for CX Business Analyst | Automotive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly