Neutron Industries, located in Mayfield Heights, is a leading air care and cleaning solutions provider for 40+ years. Neutron is a division of State Industrial Products, a manufacturing company since 1911 and ten–time NorthCoast 99 winner. As an essential business during the COVID–19 pandemic, our inside sales team have been busier than ever serving our customers and doing their part to stop the spread of COVID–19.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a key contributor in helping a business grow? Would you like to utilize your finance and accounting skills to improve operational performance? Do you like working in a fast paced environment? If so, the financial analyst position could be a great fit for you. In this role you will be engaged in a variety of areas beyond finance and accounting and closely work with sales and marketing. The financial analyst will also identify and analyze operational and spending variances, analyze sales, generate reports in support of organizational decision–making and make recommendations for improvement.
You must be able to:
- Contribute to improvements in the results of the company.
- Communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize problem solving and creative skills.
- Operate with integrity, dependability, and act with a strong sense of urgency and results–orientation.
- Have strong skills in SAP and Microsoft Office software.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Monitor division spending vs. forecast/budget and conformance with corporate policies and procedures
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Assist in preparation of internal and external presentations
- Assist with the quarterly forecasts and annual budgeting process.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to leadership team
- Assists in oversight for credit and collections
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of company policies and procedures
- Proficient with various financial and business software
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, Access)
- 5–7 years of relevant business experience
- Experience with Inside sales, B to B and digital sales models and promotional based businesses
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or business
??? Education Preferred
- CPA or MBA
*State Industrial Products is a non–smoking facility*
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet