Regional Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Experience level
This is a regional role leading the market from a commercial and FP&A perspective inclusive of business analysis, planning, forecasting, business partnering and decision support to the VP to expand the market.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is currently looking for potential individual to join their strong team.
- Driving business to grow financially and growing market shares
- Build and develop a strong finance team
- Enhance and support the controllership responsibilities
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders in growing the business and be part of the decision making
- Commercially strong in regional ground
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in the top management level
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification will be added advantage (ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc)
- Minimum 10 years experience in regional finance position (commercial finance and FP&A)
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, business partnering and team player
The candidate will have high responsibilities to drive the business for the regions you oversee, overseeing a large team on a regional level.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102