Senior Finance Executive
The ideal candidate will possess strong account, intrapersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable in assisting the monthly accounts closing, including preparation of financial statements, supporting schedules, tax computations, and related matters.
- To develop, analyze cost impact and maintain standards costs and perform standards cost roll-up.
- To update standard cost for new items or revise on existing items.
- To liaise with the production team and operations team.
- To handle a full set of accounts including the dormant company.
- To perform month-end closing, sales tax quarterly report, fixed assets management.
- To assist in monthly accounts closing, including preparation of financial statements, supporting schedules, tax computations, and related matters.
- To ensure all financial data is timely, accurate, and complete.
- To perform monthly reconciliation schedules and follow up on outstanding items (e.g. creditors, debtors, bank accounts, intercompany reconciliation, production, etc.)
- To involve in budget planning as well as cash flow planning.
- To handle statutory audits and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To work closely with Managers and staff in all operational matters relating to finance, especially in timely collection of fees e.g. be responsible for analysis of receivables.
- To assist in Group consolidation preparation.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a team player and under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Candidates who are familiar with the accounting systems and MS Excel would be an added advantage.
- Able to work for 5.5 days I week