Financial Analyst (#21985)
Our client in San Francisco seeks an FP&A Analyst. As an FP&A Analyst on the Finance team, you will play a key role in their financial planning processes and operations. They are looking for someone who has an eye for data and a passion for optimization. The ideal candidate will be curious about every aspect of the business and provide insights on observed trends.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting with meaningful insight into trends and key operating metrics.
- Support Accounting's close processes on a monthly and quarterly basis on full P&L (revenue and expense).
- Own and manage full–cycle budget planning and reporting with functional group leaders. Their business model is maintained in Anaplan, Builder experience with the tool is a strong plus.
- Develop and participate in the company's annual strategic and operating plan, including budgeting, forecasting, and long–range planning support in key departments.
- Build in Anaplan dashboards for improved visibility and usability across the organization to enable thoughtful analyses and communication to functional leaders.
- Assist with finance integration activities, which may include cross–functional software solutions and processes.
- Provide thoughtful analyses that will help drive strategic decisions throughout the company.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills with a drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues
- High attention to detail with a dedication to data integrity
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university; major in economics or quantitative field (math, science, finance/accounting) preferred
- 1–3 years of experience in finance–related field
- Advanced skills for utilizing Excel to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate analysis effectively
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI tools a plus