Junior Consultant in Transaction Advisory Services with a focus on Valuation - RE (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As a Junior Consultant within a rapidly growing team, you will have the opportunity to work on the range of TAS services and contribute to the further development of the Luxembourg TAS team, focusing on Real Estate Corporate finance Services.
EY is supporting clients with the largest integrated real estate practice of any Big Four firm . Since Luxembourg is a preferred option for real estate fund domiciliation, we are expanding our reach far beyond the country’s borders.
You will be involved in assisting our external clients in assessing the value oftheir properties and support them to get prepared for transactions concerning real estate. You will work hand in hand with our internal clients to deliver advice across a variety of valuations in the context of audits.
You will also be responsible for monitoring real estate markets across Europe and US, financial modelling for property financing purposes, commercial due diligence for real estate transactions as well as other real estate transaction advisory related documentation.
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit our website.
Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You hold a University or preferably Master degree with specialization in Finance/Economics, Real Estate related fields;
- You have knowledge and preferably first experience in Corporate Finance and are keen to learn more about the world of Real Estate.
- You possess fundamental understanding of market dynamics of real estate and finance;
- You are fluent in English and German. Any other languages skills such as French would be considered as an asset.
- You display the ability to communicate effectively and act as a team player;
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several files;
- You are committed to continued professional development (e.g. CFA, RICS);
- You are proactive, eager to learn and grow, with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations.
What’s in it for you
What you can expect
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.