Full time and permanent Credit Control position for a well established and successful business in Bury.
Working for a reputable business within a family feel finance team.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Allocation of Cash
- Proactively chasing outstanding aged debt via telephone, email and letter
- Monthly reporting
- Query resolution
- Working continuously to KPIs
- Other ad hoc finance work
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in credit control
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Have strong communication skills
This role can offer between £21,000 and £25,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus.