Business Analysis, Assc2
- Plan and manage transition analysis, preparation and execution with effective use of time and resources
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with internal parties involved in client transitions, ensuring timely query resolution for all events supported within the team.
- Monitor and resolve overdrafts, failed and unmatched trades on a daily basis.
- Complete any transition event-specific tasks / reporting in accordance with client instructions / project plans
- Escalate issues and exceptions to management in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure ongoing development.
- Escalate unusual or suspicious activity to management for review.
- Maintain and review procedures
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own behaviour
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behaviour
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION:
- Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose;
- Tracking and conducting research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact.
- Maintain working knowledge of processing activities.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS:
- Communicate professionally and timely while utilizing proper method of communication with business units and clients.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the “Risk Excellence” culture within the business.
- Promote a culture of transparency when dealing with clients, management, auditors and regulators.
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions, fostering an environment of open communication
- Comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills – the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
- Attention to detail and standards of quality
- Familiarity with financial markets, custody / fund accounting / fund administration environment
- Knowledge of State Street systems (beneficial, but not essential)
Level Of Education:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Equivalent work experience with a focus in Finance or related field preferred but not essential. 1-2 years of related experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.