Management Reporting Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Insight into challenges and headwinds of Technology as a Business
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
- Innovative workplace, using tons of firm developed solutions
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Engage in the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Review and develop current processes to increase efficiency (VBA, Access)
- Liaise with multiple departments (Finance, Technology) to resolve issues
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and actively participate in the budgeting process for Technology
- Have the opportunity to meet with key stakeholders – business managers from Technology to discuss relevant matters
- Collaborate with our colleagues all over the world, become a member of an international team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Attention to details
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Financial statements
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
- Openness to get familiar with new IT applications
- Ability to coop with stress and the constantly changing environment
- Interest in becoming a member of our team
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Technology team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Technology as a Business Unit to support their strategic decision making. The Team prepares run-the-bank analytical reports which focuses on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities?
Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit
our website via the “Apply” button below.