Risk, Assurance & Reporting Manager
Exceptional opportunity for a strategic risk manager with a passion for working in a fast paced sector covering compliance and governance within the organisation.
As one of Australia's leading organisations specialist fund manager, this business prides themselves on their commercial outlook and ongoing commitment to social and environmentally focused investments. With an experienced team and strong growth mandate, they are looking add to add a Risk, Assurance and Reporting Manager to their close knit team.
The Risk, Assurance & Reporting Manager is responsible for the monitoring of an existing and robust risk, compliance, and governance framework and leading this culture within the group. This person will be responsible for the coordination and management of key reporting initiatives across the group aswell as:
- Providing risk and compliance support on all compliance issues
- Encouraging and installing processes to ensure the group are complying with relevant legislation including Corporations Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act
- Oversight of all non-financial AFSL obligations
- Provide a comprehensive range of company secretarial services for the group relating to compliance, legal, corporate and statutory matters, including providing general support to the Board and senior management
- Development of environmental, social and governance activities to ensure the group achieves its sustainability goals and aspirations across a range of requirements including SDG's, PRI's & TCFD's.
To be successful for this position, you will be CIA/CA/CPA qualified and have spent time in the financial services in risk, governance and or compliance. Those with proven experience working under AHPRA or AFSL licences within the Investments, Funds Manager or Superannuation companies will be highly regarded. You will be confident in delivering results, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills that will ensure your success in this role.
- Flexibility in work hours and office hours
- Attractive salary
- Working closely with the CFO and the Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Work life balance
- Agile, fast paced organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Melanie Wallace-Smith on +61 3 9607 5682