Intern, Business Risk Services
Foo Kon Tan LLP, based in Singapore and established since 1968, it is the 7th largest accounting firm in Singapore, well recognized and trusted in the business community. We help clients seek growth opportunities and success in the changing business and regulatory environments.
As an intern for the Business Risk Services, your responsibilities may include:
- Verification and sorting of documents to support compliance work
- Support professional staff on jobs assigned
- Perform an internal audit assignment, including drawing conclusions from the work undertaken
- Perform audit procedures to meet the objectives of internal or external audit engagements
- Apply Singapore Standards on Auditing (SSAs) or applicable framework and standards in performing an audit
- Assist to evaluate the audit evidence obtained
- Contribute to identifying and resolving audit issues
- Able to complete an audit, preparing the formal documentation required and report significant deficiencies to management
- Assist to evaluate the results of audit work performed against the objectives of the audit
- Investigate inconsistencies arising from audit work
- Assist to prepare audit reports. These should be in accordance with Singapore Standards on Auditing (SSAs) where applicable
- Training will be provided
- You must be a Singaporean or SPR, and able to commit for at least 3 months
Job period: At least 3 months
Interested applicants, please send your resume via via the form below.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Apply for Intern, Business Risk Services
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly