Forecast Automation Team (with Alteryx & Tableau) - Associate
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure. Further, we work with all Lines of Business across the firm’s ~$3T balance sheet.
Our purpose is to innovate & deliver solutions to challenging problems and drive sustainable change, and we are looking to add new team members that can bring a unique blend of business and technical knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our momentum. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference.
In this role you will:
- Partner with subject matter experts to understand complex business concepts
- Understand current financial processes and re-imagine those financial processes as opportunities present
- Design end-to-end automation solutions that amplify analytics and reduce the time spent on process production activities
- Implement end-to-end automation solutions either thru self-service automation tools or by using more advanced techniques in collaboration with technology partners
- Knowledge of Alteryx Data Analytics and/or Tableau Data Visualization is a must; Python programming is a plus
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Information system, Engineering, Computer science or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in technology / process automation / financial analysis / risk management / process improvement, or a related field
- General knowledge of banking products and services a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and SDLC
- Analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Good organizational, written and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and be an innovation driver
- Experience in partnering with business and technology to drive strategic projects
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.