Semi Senior Accountant with Audit experience
Semi-Senior Accountant with audit experience
£22,500 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
Full time (Monday to Friday inclusive)
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
At Hallidays, we’re not your average accountants, we’re business advisors first – accountants second. With client and team happiness scores consistently above 90% we’re a friendly and proactive bunch that support and inspire our clients and team to grow.
We’ve been shortlisted for Employer of the Year 2018, featured in The UK’s Best Accountancy Practices, and in 2010 were awarded Medium Firm of the Year. We’ve got to where we are by hiring people like this – and creating the perfect environment in which they can be their best.
Grow with us
We are seeking to recruit a professional and personable Semi-Senior Accountant with a proven track record of audit experience, to support growth within our team in Stockport.
You will have the drive to achieve results, will take a reflective and probing, problem solving approach to the role and have an eye for detail in order to maintain quality standards. The role requires someone who has sound technical knowledge and skills and can be relied upon for their persistence and ability to see a job through to conclusion. A key requirement of the role is the ability to take responsibility for all aspects of the audit, including planning, fieldwork, onsite supervision and completion and to provide a completed audit file for review.
If this sounds like you – come and join more people like you.
The successful applicant:
- Will be Newly Qualified or Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Will have a strong knowledge of accounts and audit with experience of working in a team within a Practice environment
- Ideally you will possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Ideally you will have proven client handling ability and have the ambition to progress your career in an autonomous and progressive environment
The main responsibilities of the audit semi senior will include:
- Working with the Audit Manager and Seniors as a client focussed team
- Carrying out statutory assurance audits towards completion of the audit file
- Taking the lead on some audits to build your experience
- To develop and maintain excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them
- To prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Management reporting
- Cash flow and budgetary reports for clients
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring you complete all the relevant training and development (ACA/ACCA).
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity for an Audit professional to take control of their career and quickly progress up the ranks. We have: -
- – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- Most up to date systems - Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care - Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Flexi hours – flexible working arrangements are available, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Support will be fully provided on completion of probationary period where appropriate
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant with Audit experience
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly