Financial Analyst II
Would you like to support Sales Growth?
Would you like to continuously improve reporting analytics and insights to support a dynamic division within Akamai?
Act as a trusted Advisor
The Finance team manages the end-to-end planning process of the Division in EMEA, which includes all financial planning and reporting activities. As a key business partner you will assist the management team and the region by providing financial information, analysis and identifying risks and opportunities.
Partner with the best
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a member of the Finance team working alongside the Sales Finance Organisation. You will be focusing on monthly and quarterly planning and analysis, specifically revenue, in-depth analysis of product and country performance, support of business case development and the annual budget process.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing of actuals each month, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term plans and key business drivers
- Providing proactive analysis and insights on key drivers of the business, including trends on pricing, traffic & other KPI’s.
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis/reports and provide analytical support as needed
- Collaborating with sales management to ensure alignment of sales processes to drive corporate initiatives and revenue results.
- Serving as the Finance interface for Sales (month-end close, budget administration, accruals, etc.)
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have relevant experience, including a financial analysis role and business partnership experience
- Have Excel Financial Modelling experience.
- Have Systems Proficiency in Excel, Hyperion, tableau or other
- Be able to analyse data, provide actionable solutions and thought leadership to internal and external stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!