Head of Finance
- Experience level
Head of Finance / Vice President of Finance
We have partnered with an innovative advanced technology company, based in Scottsdale, AZ, that designs and manufactures high tech products, services, and technology. The company has a strong global presence and as such, we are sourcing an elite professional with international experience to be a part of their dynamic team. You will work with great people, pioneering products, and cutting-edge technology. (Please Note: must already be eligible and authorized to work in the USA as we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.)
The VP of Finance is responsible for financial and fiscal management aspects of the company. As a member of the senior leadership team, the VP of Finance will work closely with the CEO, other senior leaders in the organization, as well as key leaders located in Beijing. Responsibilities include assessing the company’s financial performance and supporting future growth plans. This role requires leadership and setting strategy for business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts of the company.
The VP of Finance will provide critical insights to the strategy for the company. This role will provide financial leadership across all business units in the organization, corporate FP&A and corporate R&D and SG&A functions. The position is based in the company's headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
- Lead & manage financial strategy for core business units and interfacing with key leaders located in Beijing
- Provide financial review, analysis and consolidation of actual results, projections, annual budgets, and strategic plans for the organization
- Provide leaders with proactive, high quality financial information and analytics to support better business decisions
- Interface and present to the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field, CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in finance field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as senior level finance leadership role
- Experience working & partnering with executive leadership including CEO & Board of Directors
- Experience working with multinational companies
- Strong financial background and in-depth knowledge of international business in technology
- Experience working with Chinese and/or international companies
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Previous experience in high tech, manufacturing, professional services, or semiconductor industries
- Ability to collaborate effectively with strong business acumen including market perspective, financial acumen and business system thinking
- Ability to lead teams in a global environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Making the Match is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
Apply for Head of Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly