APAC Private Banking Lifecycle Project Manager #170562
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on development and execution of the PB Client Lifecycle Program across Credit Suisse Private Banking division for APAC, especially around the area of new client approvals, change in circumstance, periodic review to account closures to ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards.
The individual would be within a wider Compliance team and will report into the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution and may be required to provide support to the Compliance leadership team in ensuring that Global and Regional project standards are appropriately implemented and executed
Your future colleagues
We are looking to expand the team in APAC Client Operations. In this role you will work within the regional Projects team reporting to head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution for Compliance Operations in APAC and will have the opportunity to work a diverse set or projects which support the functions' ability to deliver against its strategic mandate.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below skills:
- At least 5 to 6 years of relevant AML/KYC compliance experience within Wealth Management / Private Banking and leading projects.
- Proficient in AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors preferred
- Ability to define project scope and objectives
- Ability to look into business solutions and identify process optimization opportunities
- Evaluate all aspect of business problem and provide solution by understanding the risk and business impact
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and to drive project/ business problem to completion
- Risk management capabilities
- Can work independently and possess outstanding time management skills
- Excellent presentation and partner management skills as the roles requires interactions with Senior team members in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.