MI Production Senior Analyst
Why apply for this role
In this fast-paced fixed term contract role, you'll be responsible for looking after MI reporting across Santander UK, Europe and Group.
You'll provide key data sets for Exco and Board level reporting. In addition, you'll also support 5-year planning, stress testing, budgeting and forecasting.
In this role you'll make use of your strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with teams across the bank to ensure deadlines are met.
What you'll be doing
- Becoming a finance data expert to help our customers understand the numbers and answer their queries.
- Supporting decision making at local, European and group level by producing key reporting packs for management to absorb.
- Building and enhancing data control processes to ensure data integrity.
- Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting critical financial processes including month end, forecasting, budgeting, five-year plan and stress-testing.
What we're looking for
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Access skills, Strong Power Point / Presentation skills.
- Excellent numerical skills with proven experience in an analytical function.
- Financial background and experience dealing with financial metrics would be beneficial
- Essbase experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and influence at all levels through a variety of methods.
What else you need to know
This role is based in Milton Keynes.
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract position which has the potential to be made permanent.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs. For contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be prorated to reflect your working hours / contract duration.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friendly policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We have an inclusive culture that aims to make all colleagues feel they belong and can succeed at Santander, and we particularly welcome applications from different underrepresented groups.
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.