Executive Director, Wholesale Banking Audit, Group Audit
1 day left
- Experience level
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- You will strategize, plan and organize the annual audit plan, and should be well versed in assessing business risks and controls and able to recommend practical and business-focused solutions. You will perform the quality review of auditing standards of the Division and make recommendations to improve the audit processes and work paper documentation. To make presentation management reports for Audit Committee and other stakeholders. You may also be involved in ad hoc projects.
- You should be an experienced manager who has successfully managed a team of junior and senior auditors, to advise, coach, guide, motivate them to achieve the division's and function's goals and objectives. You should also have experience working with teams across countries and cultures.
- A recognized degree, with minimum 15 years of relevant working experience either in reputable auditing firms or financial institutions. Professional certifications such as CIA, CFA or CPA are added advantages.
- A sound knowledge of corporate credit lending, investment and derivative products, Basel II IRBA requirements, credit management and remedial processes covering front office, middle office and back office functions; as well as familiarity with laws and regulations governing the businesses. An understanding of Financial Institutional Products is preferred.
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project management skills and maturity to drive and manage audit assignments
- Proven leadership and management capability, able to lead and manage a team effectively
- Possess strong interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills