Business Unit Finance Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for
As part of the Business Unit Finance team, the successful candidate will assist the Institutional Services CFO in providing a strategic partnership to leaders across each of the firm’s Client Segments (Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Insurance, Alternatives and Official Institutions). We achieve this through effectively engaging with our business partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help drive the team’s current and future performance. The candidate will bring strong communication, analytical and technical skills to the role to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
The CFO Team is responsible for delivering insights to senior executives regarding financial performance for various Client Segments. This position will work closely with both our Finance and Business partners to develop complex financial models comparing and analyzing data accuracy, inconsistencies, trends and significant variances; researching or verifying data integrity as needed. This position will prepare financial materials and perform analysis for a variety of complex processes supporting budgeting, forecasting and long term financial modeling and planning of a global organization.
What you will be responsible for
As an AVP on the CFO Team you will:
- Develop financial models and scenario analysis to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Assist in managing the annual planning/budget process
- Develop KPIs and models to support future reporting
- Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
- Oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management
- Maintain relationships and oversight of geographically dispersed finance support teams (i.e. Insight Center, International finance and accounting teams) to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow
- Assist in strategic analysis and decision support to the business/functional heads
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience within Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Services
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, work independently while maintaining attention to detail and meet deadlines in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in preparing presentations for executive management
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, innovative, and a self-starter and team player with a high level of initiative and achieves results with little oversight
- Have solid problem solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome challenges from a constantly shifting delivery landscape
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.