Experienced Financial Controller #170281
Your field of responsibility
You will handle and run financial planning processes including tracking of financial performance, financial forecasts as well as drive and oversee the planning agenda for the business. Furthermore, you will be in charge of enhancing and the creation of financial planning models, processes and tools.
Develop and drive alignment on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure business results and evaluate business performance and collaborate with leadership across the company to provide analytics and evaluate strategic initiatives and decisions. This includes developing stakeholder management to maximize accountability buying of their target figures.
In this role, you will also drive and oversee efforts to analyze business profitability and underling analytic to support and decision making and support preparation of Board of Directors briefing across various legal entities in joint collaboration with CS Trust Group Accounting
You will coach, mentor and train others und understanding and driving their financial key performance measurements and assist the CFO department in various ad-hoc special projects, as needed
Your future colleagues
You are joining a team of three experienced and internationally minded senior controllers from various backgrounds in Switzerland and Germany. Given our unique background, age and gender structure the team has a variety of skillsets and a proactive can-do attitude. Our usual office interaction and small talk is done in English. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are an experienced controller with the ability to manage and oversee complex matters front to back and appreciate challenges. You are approaching things with a can-do attitude, act as team player and are a good communicator. Furthermore you will be a great match if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration or Finance
- 10+ years of progressive experience preferable in banking / finance within financials controlling and/or risk management
- Demonstrated success collaborating with business stakeholders and an ability to continuously improve processes and develop efficiencies
- Experience with working in a fast-paced organization, learning quickly, problem-solving and an attitude of getting things done.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Leadership experience, preferably in financial services and/or Fintech
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and financial applications and familiar in dealing with Essbase Solutions is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, extensive experience building and maintaining integrated models in Excel or in other planning applications.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders in project environment.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Fiona Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.