Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst
Part qualified accountant Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Competencies
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Minimum of at least 1-2 year’s experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards.
- Strong team working skills.
- Strong time mgt., organisational skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.