The management accountant will be a key figure for our client on a full time permanent basis in Crawley.
Our client a well known organisation in their industry, are looking to recruit a management accountant to join their growing accountancy team on a full time permanent basis in Crawley.
The day to day duties for the management accountant shall be:
- Preparing full divisional monthly reporting.
- Understanding and analysing performance against budgets, rolling forecasts, 3-year plan.
- Responsible for ensuring key management understand the financial information.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in processes and systems.
- Ideally studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
- Able to travel to Crawley for work. (remote working currently)
- Good excel skills.
- Previous experience in the above.
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Plus additional benefits