Manager - Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit - Consulting - Brisbane
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for allThe opportunity We are looking for a Manager within the Consulting, Enterprise Risk, Internal Audit team in our Brisbane office. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build trust and confidence with their customers, the overall market and when required, by regulation or contract.Your key responsibilities
- Leading and guiding the team and client to create and deliver internal audit plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and strategies which comply with professional standards
- Advising clients to understand and manage business risks and verify the validity of business information
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes
- Delivering internal audits that address compliance, financial, operational and strategic risks, and assess the current state internal controls and framework in order to mitigate current and emerging risks in the clients' industry.
- Keeping up to date with innovative assurance industry trends and briefing the engagement team on the client's internal audit environment
- Practical and solution-oriented approach to identify technical developments, and evaluate and advise impacts
- High level communication and engagement skills, including exceptional report writing abilities
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused attitude
- Inspiring leadership capability with the motivation to develop others, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
- Excellent project management skills including ability to lead fieldwork
- A Bachelor or Master's degree qualification in finance, business, accounting or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP)
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.