Manager, Business Partnering
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) Finance is responsible for the provision of financial management services to the ES Division. We work closely with ES stakeholders to help them understand their technology and operations costs, delivery of current and future strategic and financial plans and drive transformation activities.
The bank has embarked on a simplification journey, bringing in best in class technology to support the bank of tomorrow for our customers. This role plays a critical part in delivering leading technology and in driving simplification outcomes as we accelerate our move to Cloud.
Providing accurate and insightful financial guidance to aid critical decisions across three major transformational programs, this role influences diverse leadership teams across the Group. Assisting the Senior Manager, this role will provide consolidated financial reporting, commercial decision support and ad hoc project support.
Do work that matters
- Support ES stakeholders and Finance by providing strong financial management services and decision support
- Creation and delivery of crisp, concise and impactful material to assist in driving business outcomes and enhanced cost transparency
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial results and analysis for both BAU and investment spend to ES, Business Unit and Finance General Managers
- Assume responsibility for accuracy of contents and the timeliness of submissions to relevant parties
- Demonstration of intellectual curiosity to enhance understanding of the business being supported including cost base and underlying cost drivers
- Strong stakeholder engagement across multiple teams
- Assist on ad hoc projects
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive to learn
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 06/05/2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.