Experienced - Associate / Senior Associate (FM)
The Financial Management practice is a part of KPMG Management Consulting. In Financial Management we improve effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and the value finance functions deliver to the business. Working within the Financial Management team will provide an unparalleled opportunity to experience target operating model design and implementation, finance transformation, enterprise performance management, process improvement and change management skills, all of which are invaluable in today’s market place. Our go to market approach is business- focused and our solutions are developed around client issues.
Specific service offerings include:
- Integrated Finance Transformation –Finance function vision & strategy, Finance Target Operating Model (TOM), Finance organization design, Finance business partnering
- Enterprise Performance Management – Performance reporting, cost accounting & management, planning, budgeting & forecasting, cash & working capital management
- Efficient Finance Operations – Finance function cost & process optimization, review & benchmarking, lean finance, quality close & integrated reporting, shared service & outsourcing.
- Help execute day-to-day activities of Advisory engagements including business process analysis, future state process design, data and business case analysis, and provide recommendations in the areas of process improvements and risk mitigation strategies
- Support in financial/controls transformation initiatives or process mapping in areas that include procure to pay, order to cash, plan to perform and close to report business cycles
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
- 1- 3 years of combined advisory or relevant industry experience in financial management and an understanding of financial processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university; ACCA/CIMA/CPA would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Energetic, analytical, hardworking and willing to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.